Axis Communications Inc 0833-001 More
0833-001 C1004-E NETW CAB SPEAKER WHITE
- Minimum Frequency Response: 60 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response: 20 kHz
- Features: Bass Reflex, Built-in Microphone, Ethernet, Wireless Audio Stream
- Placement: Wall Mountable
- RMS Output Power: 6 W
- Subwoofer Type: Active
- Memory Card Supported: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, SD
- Color: White
- Height: 11.4"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 7.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 6.61 lb
- All-in-one speaker system li>
- Quick installation with just one network cable (PoE) li>
- Easy music streaming li>
- Scheduled and customized playlists li>
- Scheduled or live voice announcements li>
- Future-proof with openness and integration li> ul> ul> AXIS C1004-E Network Cabinet Speaker makes audio smart and easy, and opens up a wealth of new possibilities. The speaker system is perfect for background music and for live and scheduled announcements in retail stores. AXIS C1004-E comes in a choice of black or white and can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Splash-proof construction means it can be installed under the eaves, where it's not directly exposed to rain.
Audio made easy AXIS C1004-E is a complete high-quality audio system in a single unit. There's no need for an amplifier, mixer, digital signal processor, streaming functionality, microphone or power supply because they're all built-in. And because it's preconfigured, you don't have to be a sound expert to set it up. In other words, AXIS C1004-E simply works - and sounds great - right out of the box. Plus, a built-in auto speaker-test function means you can be confident it will keep on working. AXIS C1004-E connects to your existing IP network and it's powered over a single Power over Ethernet cable.
Audio made smart Since AXIS C1004-E is a network solution, it can be combined into a flexible and scalable system where it is easy to add or remove speakers in an instant. By creating zones to address a number of speakers at the same time, it is possible to direct different background music, or live or scheduled announcements, as well as control and change the volume for each unit individually and simultaneously. This way you can send your customers the best music and most efficient messaging to the right place, at the right time.
AXIS C1004-E can run onboard applications - such as music streaming. You can also create and schedule local playlists that can be stored on an SD card directly on the speaker system.
Schedule your announcements to inform your customers about opening hours or share your latest campaign. Announcements can be triggered by events captured by a surveillance camera, such as someone passing an exit the wrong way. With AXIS C1004-E you can also easily make live voice announcements, such as help needed at cash out.
Audio made open Our AXIS Audio Player application is pre-installed on AXIS C1004-E. It has support for streaming sources and everything you need to schedule playlists with music and announcements. And like all Axis products AXIS C1004-E is based on Axis open platforms (VAPIX and AXIS Camera Application Platform, ACAP). That means you'll have access to the new applications being developed by our partners all the time.
Watch the AXIS C1004-E installation tutorial This tutorial shows you how to AXIS C1004-E in a stand-alone audio system with Axis network speakers.
Placement: Ceiling Mountable, Pole-mountable, Wall Mount..
Minimum Frequency Response: 45 Hz
Maximum Frequency Res..
HD Recording: Yes
Night Vision Distance: 32.81 ft
HD Recording: Yes
Image Sensor Type: CMOS