IPPOWER-NVS-1080 8CH stand-alone Network Video Recorder for IP camera
NVS-1080 is a Linux-embedded stand-alone system, providing a stable and good quality local display through HDMI or VGA interface. As a network-based surveillance system, NVS-1080 processes remote access ability to strengthen its usability.
NVS-1080 is compatible with more than 70 brands of IP cameras, with monthly free pack update. It features two useful functions, one-click setup and easy config. One-click setup saves the time in camera configuration by searching and automatically adding cameras in the system. Easy configuration facilitates the process of establishing Internet access to the IP POWER system, meaning there is no more router settings for remote (IE 8 and later) and mobile viewing (iPhone, iPad, Android).
Being consistent with all the systems in IP POWER PC Based family, NVS-1080 is compatible with IP POWER Central Management System, making it appropriate not only for home or SMB recording, but also for chain stores or ATM/bank projects by POS support.
|Recording Server||Recording Server is a NAS-based server which receives the streams from cameras. The main features are listed below.
|Local Operator||Local Operator is the operating system to provide a stable and good quality local display through HDMI or VGA interface. Users can connect a monitor with NVS-1080 to:
There are 4 output resolutions supported in the system: 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, 1024 × 768. Please check spec sheet for more details about local display.
|Web Viewer (Client)||Web Viewer is the client to ask recording data from Recording Server. Remotely, users can connect to the recording server via web viewer (Internet Explorer) to:
Web viewer logs in to the Recording Server via 4 different user groups: administrator, power user, user, and guest. Each user group has its own distinctive privilege in system configuration, live view camera and playback camera.
|Remote Live Viewer (Client)||Remote Live Viewer application is used to monitor multiple IP POWER servers from IP POWER PC Based family simultaneously, featuring PTZ control, E-map and I/O panel. Dual monitor supports up to 128 channels, with 64 channels per monitor.|
|Remote Playback System (Client)||Remote Playback application can play up to 16 channels of recording from any one of the servers in IP POWER PC Based family simultaneously.|
|Remote Backup System||Remote Backup application can be used to backup recording videos and POS transaction remotely from NVS-1080.|
- Linux embedded – safer solution against PC crashes and virus
- One-click setup for more than 70 brands of IP cameras
- 8 CH real time @1080p live display
- Free from router settings for web/mobile viewing
- Point of Sale (POS) *1
- Alarm source for IP POWER Central Management System
- RAID 0,1 for maximum capacity or data protection
- Supports megapixel cameras and H.264 compression format
- Camera I/O integration
- Real-time digital output, Email alert and push notification on mobile
- NTP server synchronization
- Compatible with touch panel *2
- Support 82 brands of IP cameras and 2000 models *3 (with free monthly update)
- Supports Stream Profile for remote live view bandwidth control (Original / 300 kbps / 100 kbps)
- Supports mobile client for iPhone / iPad / Android *4
- Up to 128 CH remote live view with multiple monitors
- Web-based configuration, live viewer, playback (Recommend on IE 8 and later)
- Online GUI recording schedule
- Panorama 360° PTZ (ImmerVision® and VIVOTEK® fisheye)
- Generic dewarp (fisheye)
- Digital PTZ and multi-view
- Support joystick for easier camera control
- Playback with 5 types of intelligent event search
- E-map with indicator
- Digital watermark
*1. POS device configuration is only available in web.
*2. Acer® T232HL and ViewSonic® TD2220
*3. The data is updated for DP 2.14
*4. Please check the supported camera spec list on website. Besides, to use this feature, you have to enable 2nd stream function on setting page first.
|Maximum Number of Licenses||8|
|Video Output||HDMI or VGA|
|Output Resolution||1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, 1024 × 768|
|Decoding Capacity||120fps @1080p or 240fps @720p (H.264/MPEG4; MJPEG/MxPEG is with limited support)|
|Recording Performance||60 Mbps|
|Operating System||Embedded Linux|
|Compression||H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG, MxPEG (depends on IP camera)|
|Remote Client||Remote Live Viewer (Software), Remote Live Viewer (Web), iViewer (Mobile App)|
|Remote Client OS||Windows XP (32-bit), Win7 (32 and 64-bit)|
|Mobile Client Platform||iPhone, iPad, Android|
|HDD Bays||1 × 3.5" or 2 × 2.5"|
|Ethernet Port||2 × Gigabit Port, RJ-45|
|External Ports||5 × USB 2.0|
|Audio||One – way|
|Voltage||DC 12V 4A|
|Power Consumption||Full loading: 20W; Max: 48W|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||262 × 137 × 300 mm|
|Weight (without HDD)||2.5 kg (5.51lbs)|
|Temperature (Operating with HDD)||Operating: 0° C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)|
|Humidity (Operating)||Operating: 5% ~ 95%|
|Supported Languages||English, Croatian, Czech, Deutsch, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish|